Laundry can feel like a grueling chore sometimes. One way you can lighten your load is to create a relaxing laundry room environment. Color can give a soothing and relaxing feel where you can feel more serene when doing the chores.
These are 7 color palettes that will make your laundry room a better and more inspiring place to work. If you’re not doing a laundry room remodel, maybe you can do a paint job and achieve some of the results anyway.
- Pale Aqua and White – This gives a soothing laundry space. Start with white then add some light color to the cabinets or walls to make it perfect.
- Green and White – This example shows a mint green backsplash with white cabinets giving a spa-like environment to enjoy.
- Beige and White – Lighter shades of warm colors visually expand a room by reflecting light more warmly.
- Gray and White – White next to gray ads a crisp contrast and these two colors can be brought together for a very clean airy feel.
- Gray and White PLUS Yellow – Add yellow to bring a cheery feel to your relaxing gray and white backdrop.
- Blue, Gray and White – Adding another texture to gray and white for larger rooms helps to widen the feeling of your relaxing space.
- Black and White – The right combination of black and white can also create a soothing environment for your laundry room. Possibly a mix of cabinet colors and some blending in dark color in the floor material as well.
To see these colors in action and see the full article, click here.
Our experts at Central Cabinetry can help you design the perfect environment with the right selections of colors for your Orlando laundry room or kitchen. Contact an expert for more information.
For other great style ideas download our FREE Kitchen Style Guide: